Saturday, March 31, 2007

27th March 200Seven

This morning i slept late!!!!!!
My class start at 10.00am n i woke up at 10.05am..
Look at the clock.... is 10.16am..... I'm still AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When i reach my college... Dr. Ow Din scold me.... ~Peace~
At night i had a training at LowYat plaza
THis training is for PC fair on 13th-15th April at Klcc convention centre
Visit me if u r free...
Gonna work there for 3 days...
hope i can hit d target so dat i can get more commission..... $$
B4 training.. i went to Timesqure to meet ma frens..
PIcture Gallery


I was hving Sore throat.. but i still ate McD... *Mm Geng Sei*
He is Jiazhi.. Gonna work wif me at PC Fair
Wei Xiung n His fren



Wei Xiung's fren's fren... I tot he is Female... xD


Ament-My Dai ko in college.... Thx for fetching me to LowYat.....




Every1 was listening to the supervisor's briefing....


The Supervisor------ Sei Ngan Lou Ye ( 4 eyes Old man )


Finally i got my pass for My Job
GUys n girls... Our parent's money is not easy to earn...
so if u are able to work(study come 1st)... Go n find some part time job...
So dat dun ask $$ from parents everytime...
When we r working.. we can gain exp too...

No comments:

free web counters
Office Product