Saturday, March 24, 2007

23th March 200SeveN

This MorninG i went bac to skool to submit my assignment...
actually after dat i hv to attend my english class....
since so many ppl pontenG... so i'll b 1 of them.
i went to cyber instead of watching 'THe day after tmr" in English class..

i was so angry after plying DOTA... but my baby cheer me up after dat....
WHen we reach home.... my dad was cooking 'Bak Gud Teh".... Yummy...
fter we ate, we did 'something' again...



Bout 6 something, we went to 1u for a movie....
I was wearing my shoes... Mel asked me to waer like this... =(
B4 d movie... we went to a cake house...

i ate Choc cake n my baby ate a luv shaped cake.........


Tmr my baby will b goin to SIngapore d..... Gonna miss her.....
Hope my baby enjoy.....

1 comment:

.o~O*(^.~)*~meLLie~*(^.~)*O~o. said...

Baby~!!!
Hu seyz I made you wear those socks outside~?
XD
I juz wanna take a pic le..
that's all..
XD
You next time go out like dat lo...
then you can say I made you wear them...Lol
but dun walk next to me ...
keke..

luv ya lots~!!!
muaxsxsxsxs
~muNMun~

free web counters
Office Product