Thursday, March 15, 2007

15th March 200SeveN

Finally i Started my BloG!!!

Lazy Simon blogging... wakakaka...
Since My baby *Mellie* always ask me to blog... and i feel so free today... so i'll juz start my 1st blog...

Today my 1st class was Moral (LAN)... So nervous when i was driving to college...
coz i hd a Presentation... mm Mm Pa Pa....

After i entered my classroom... i gv a few question to my fren so dat they can ask me later N i'll b able to answer...
*after presentation there's a question section...audience hv to ask question and we hv to answer*
My Group members are Jun YiH, Boon Chie, Hui MuN, and I.......
After the presentation.. Miss Sharon(our Moral Lecturer) said dat our group did well and we gv her wat she wan.... *So haPpY!!!*

1 p.m. ----> Math Class SuxXx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hui mun And I slept for almost the whole class...... ZzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzz

At night i went to Shu Hang's Bday party...
-Take pictures
-ply games* we plyed Blackjack* lose 1 has to kena *zha* butt!!! (My butt kena Zha-ed by so many of my fren) Feel so dirty...
-WiNe..... * Kok wenG was Drunk and keep saying dat he was not!!!....

My dad keep calling me so i hd to go home by 12.................................

No comments:

free web counters
Office Product