Saturday, March 31, 2007

1st April 200Seven

At 12 something a.m.
My pet sister msg me me n tell dat she was drunk yesterday, naked and slept wif a gal...
+ theres a guy inside the room
+the guy took their pic
When i heard this... i was shocked and thinking of how to help her....
B4 dat i scolded her
MonMon: WHY d u Drink alcohol????? How am i going to help u?
She replied:Well... Happy April Fools day...
Zzzzz..... zha dou...
Since i kena tricked, so i decided to trick some1.... haha
My baby Mel - My target
I called her at 1.00 Am something....
COnversation copy from my Baby's blog:
Simon: I wanna tell you sth...
meLLie: Yea~?
Simon: I want some time alone for myself...
meLLie: alone~?
Simon: Yea, I want us to be separated 4 awhile...a month
meLLie: I dun understand...
Simon: I just feel like I wanna be single 4 awhile...
meLLie: Why? For wad reasons~?
Simon: You'll understand when i tell you...
meLLie: huh~? (you're willing to tell~?)
Simon: Well, today is...April Fools Day~!!!!!!!

No comments:

free web counters
Office Product