Tuesday, March 20, 2007

20 March 200seveN

This Morning B4 My Moral class, Hui Mun asked me to take a pic of Ai Ling
She Look like juz came out from d bathroom ( Naked O )

Any1 wan her contact... msg me.... xD....

During moral class, Miss Sharon kept repeating my name.

And asking me whether i understand anot.... ZZzzzzzzZ... feel so uncomfortable....

PLZ STOP ASKING ME QUESTION!!!

During the Math class, i was like arguing wif my lecturer...
What haPpeN??????
He was teaching us convertion, so he asked us a question--->Convert 1 arce to m2...
So i gave him a correct answer....
but he said i'm wrong!!!!
and his face was so angry and wanted to scold me....
i noe i was correct..
so i gv him bac the fierce face....
BoonChie scared dat some$thing bad will happen..
so she said dat she got the same answer as me...
the oni he checked again..
and he noe dat he accused me...
his face changed IN 1 SEC.... and said SRY...



After the class i went to cyber wif TohHong and Jack....
We won 3 Game... ( DOTA )
VICTORY...



Today my father went to JOHOR, so i hv to makan sendiri... CHAM....
Who wanna TeMaN Me For my dinner???


No comments:

free web counters
Office Product