Tuesday, January 15, 2008

14th Jan 2008

Sry to all my frens who always visit my blog...
So long din post d...
This is my 1st short post in year 2008...
Finally i got my result today,
I din do well, Oni average....
I feel bit guilty coz my dad pay so much for my college fees...
N i'm worry that i can't get into gud Uni too...
But i juz checked the requirements For Melbourne Uni.... Must be average >60%
i tot it was 70%.. scared me...
I told myself this Sem i must do well n get better result... (LOL)(I told myself every Sem)
But at least i try right? XD
Today i had my 1st class for Building Cons2 n site surveying....
Same lecturer for B.Cons1---> Mr.Chiew
OMG... I really can't stand the way he teach... Damn boring... The end i slept for 30 mins..
A very bad 1st day... i juz told myself must do better but now i started sleeping d~~~
-
-
-
After i reached home....
i went to ply basketball~
So many ppl came today...
I started plying at 5.45pm
Till 8.30pm...
-
-
-
End of today...
Gotta call my baby Mun Mun n sleep earlier~
Gud Nitez

No comments:

free web counters
Office Product