Wednesday, January 16, 2008

15th Jan 2008

I woke up bit earlier today., bout 7am...
Coz i wanna eat my mum's noodle b4 i go to college...
I was dam tired during Quantities1 class..... i slept for 10 mins n woke up...
Thank god the 10 mins gave me lots energy to survive for the remaining 1 n a half hour...
-
-
-
During my 2nd class, Baby sms me n told me that she will be goin to 1u to wait for her mum...
Coz her mum can't pick up her at 5.30pm.... so she wan me to teman her till 7something~
But i planned to ply basketball~~~~~ Hmmm......
When she called, i told her that we will meet on friday n today canceled...
She was caring n she noe that i wanna ply basketball so she lepaskan me~~~
-
-
-
Once i reached from from college,
My mum started telling me bout my dad's bad stuff again~( as usual )
I juz kept quite n let her express her feeling~
After that, i went to my dad's office to get my college fees~
I really dunno how to help both of them~
When i talk to my dad, he will blablabla bout my mum's fault...
Another side, my mum will bla bout my dad's fault too...
Can some1 save me?
I'm really stressful...
My mum dun wanna gv me pockets money coz she wants me to get it from my dad...
But everytime i ask for money from my dad, he will oni gv me RM100...
Haiz Rm100 enuf for college life? petrol+food+pakto....
Oni petrol and food oso not enuf d la~ right?
I almost finish all my working salary d...
Somemore Jay Chou's concert coming....
no1 will gv me $$ for the tickets
i wan i wan i wanna go!
So i decide not to buy new shirt for this coming new year...
I noe my dad will not gv me $$ for that... N i dun like to keep asking ppl for $$...
He dun let me work in cybercafe but he dun wanna gv me extra$$
What can i do now...?
-
-
-
I wanna go overseas asap
i really dun wanna stay in Msia
Hope the day can come faster
Then i will go AUS with my Baby
STudy together
SLeep together
Eat together
I dun wan my recent life anymore.....!

No comments:

free web counters
Office Product