Monday, August 6, 2007

6th August 200SeveN

I'm BaC!
Sry that so long din update my blog...
coz........... i'm lazy lazy and lazy...


Today my 1st class was Building construstion.
Our lecturer asked us to sketch a Building's Foundation.
WOo.... Means today we dun hv theory class... Yey!
we used 1 n half hour to sketch 2 A4 paper..


BOut 7 something, i was plying bsb, sudenli my fren who r selling the wireless router to me came..... So he helped me to config the router.... n now i can on9 around my house d...XD
Somemore my fren can come to my house n ply blueserver together... coz i hv a destop n a laptop...

Kok Weng came to ma house at 9PM... before that he send me a msg--> I'm coming now
i replied him--->Bring ur mouse when u come... When he reached.. i asked him whether he bring his mouse anot.. i was showing a black face to him when he say nop.. i said i oredi sent a sms to u le.... then he said he dun undertsand wat i sent... haha.. then he show me the sms.... LOL... (Wengs, bring ur ''HoUSE when u come'') LoL..... so malu.. type wrong le...


Below ARE THE PICS THAT I TOOK THIS FEW MONTHS
GENTING TRIP







BOON CHIE'S BIRTHDAY





No comments:

free web counters
Office Product